With the advent of the discomfort of the spine faced by almost every person. Eat painkillers, for the most part not even of the population to wonder, why a bad back, writing poi to the negative manifestations of the cold, drafts effects or stretching. At the same time, a painful syndrome (BS), an alarming signal may be the emergence of serious diseases.
Back pain has different character.
Among them are distinguished:
- Cramping. At different time intervals.
- Rose. The process is a pathological growth-the degree of intensity of unpleasant symptoms.
- Dagger. Are the result of an emergency.
- In the form of crosses. Recorded in violation of the functionality of the spine.
- Continuous or monotonous.
In addition, back pain can be of two types:
- Predicted. Spread along the nerve fibers. Can radiate to the distal parts of the body.
- Reflected. Displayed when a malfunction of the internal organs.
The right part of the
There are a number of conditions, which explains why my back is sore on the right. They are:
- the result of inactivity, causing the abdominal muscles lose their elasticity, the entire load on the spine;
- and injuries soft tissue injuries;
- perform physical work in an unnatural posture (uneven load).
In addition to natural factors the cause of discomfort in the back can be diseases of internal organs and the musculoskeletal system.
A symptom of This may be part of the clinical picture with the following diseases:
- Diseases of the respiratory organs. Inflammation of the lungs (right-sided pneumonia), in addition to back pain, the patient complains of the appearance of dry cough, General weakness, rise in temperature of the body.
- Stabbing BS from the right is observed in pleurisy. It is not associated with expectoration of purulent sputum and shortness of breath.
- Pathology and liver gallbladder. BS is characterized by long duration. Relief of used pain or spasms drugs. The clinical picture of the supplement symptoms of poisoning (nausea, vomiting, disturbance of defecation).
- Diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. Pancreatitis or gastritis pain syndrome is usually localized to the left side, but often radiates to the right side.
- Urinary tract disease, the long dull ache occurs or soreness. It use the camera I paid for in the background of urination, the appearance of red blood cells (blood) in the urine. The distinguishing feature is sick that people can't find a comfortable body position to reduce back pain.
- Appendicitis. In addition to discomfort in the stomach, the patient stated that his back pain on the right side. Other symptoms are nausea and gag reflex, the temperature rise of the body, General lack of energy.
- Gynecological pathology. Unpleasant manifestations of the right to register the occurrence of ectopic pregnancy, inflammation of the appendages or the growth of cystic ovaries seals.
- The lower back pain. Pain can be both localized to the right and left side. It involved the stiffness of the movements, and more exercise (especially if the person doing it for the first time). In advanced forms is radiating to the fingers of their numbness.
In the left part of the
Localization of back pain can be the primary on the left or a secondary symptom of the clinical picture of many diseases.
It can occur in the following cases:
- Disease of the spine. Most often, patients the complaints indicates that back pain due to osteochondrosis, intercostal neuralgia, or when a pinched nerve. The clinical picture is ready the stiffness of the movements, radiating to the upper limb, numbness in the fingers.
- Diseases of the stomach and intestines. The symptoms of pain manifestations is a supplement to English nausea, vomiting, stool disorders, and increased flatulence. These symptoms appear when the development of pancreatitis, intestinal colic, cholecystitis.
- Heart disease. Acute painful syndrome of the back under the ribs, and together with the shortness of breath burning sensation in the chest is a characteristic sign of a myocardial infarction.
- The bronchi the lungs the BS and can be detected by the development of pneumothorax, pleurisy, bronchitis or pneumonia. It can add inspiration during the period and to reduce the exhalation.
In the lumbar region
The lumbar region begins from the place where in the end of the rib, and ends at the tailbone. Most often, patients seek medical assistance with complaints of back pain, it means the lower back.
Causes lumbar pain become the following states:
- 90% of all cases of spinal pain are explained by the violation of the functionality of the spine (osteochondrosis, inter-vertebral hernia, scoliosis, sciatica). These states are typical symptoms are in the form of sudden lumbago.
- 6% pain in the lower back are the result of disorders of the urinary organs. This feature is manifested pyelonephritis, cystitis, glomerulonephritis, or the formation of calculi (stones) in the kidneys.
- 4% of the disease other internal organs (stomach, intestines).
Pain blades a person can feel in different places of localization:
- Pain syndrome is localized under the blades. Such a BS character and notes of English ulcers erosions in the stomach. The main epicenter of the negative feelings focused in the epigastrium area, and provide radiating under the shoulder blade.
- Compression of the chest, aching, dull pain is, and often the cause of degenerative disc disease or muscle inflammation.
- When back pain between the shoulder blades, then we can with high probability assume that some localization neuralgia (if the BS is in the form of crosses). If pneumonia pain, worse when cough and peak breath.
- BS on the shoulder as a result often occurs in trauma. Symptoms of negative emotions increase mobility in the upper limbs.
Along the spine
Reason along the spine back pain may have the following modes:
- Lumbalgia. Seems acute when lifting weights.
- Slouching, scoliosis, kyphosis, or cause unpleasant sensations that occur pulling or whining BS.
- The Hernial bulge between the vertebrae leading to compression of the nerve roots, which is a burning sensation during the spine. This is the loss of sensation in the back.
- Cervical thoracic osteochondrosis and lead to changes in the spinous processes of the vertebrae, which is the result of permanent damage to their nerve endings. This causes back pain and stiffness in the movements.
- Injury provokes an acute and sharp pain. When spinal cord injury is loss of sensation in the lower extremities.
- Arthritis is characterized by gradual increasing discomfort, with the advent of crunching area and cracking of the vertebrae.
- Endometriosis and adnexitis causes discomfort in the spine due to the anatomical location of the female genital organs (lower abdomen).
Below the waist
Lumbosacral more often is the load, which is due to improper heavy lifting, prolonged walking or stay in a sitting position. But they in vain partly explains why back pain below the waist.
Discomfort occurs kun:
- pathological changes in the spine (osteoarthritis, low back pain, hernial bulge between the vertebrae);
- injury to the sacrum or after the tailbone;
- violation of posture (scoliosis or lordosis).
Pain in the sacral division appears, when the genitourinary system and diseases of the genital, constipation, cholecystitis, or gastritis. In women, this symptom may indicate the onset of pregnancy or menopause. Sometimes the anticipation of the onset of the menstrual cycle.
Pain in back after sleep
Sometimes people said, severe fatigue and fatigue after a night's sleep.
Most often this is facilitated by the following factors:
- mistaken arranging the bed (or too hard on a soft mattress);
- increased physical activity or large amount of work during the day;
- destructive changes in the violation of the functionality of the intervertebral disc and between;
- age-related changes in cartilage tissue and intervertebral discs;
- as a result of injuries;
- inflammation of the internal organs in the abdominal cavity.
Soreness in the muscles
Pathological the vertebrae spacers processes and the structure and change of the bone cartilage. This is the position of the muscle-tendon ny-ny-dashboard. This leads to the fact that the body reacts to the occurrence of BS.
In some cases, the central role of the environment, that happened back when long or stay in the draft of hypothermia. These two factors contribute to the manifestation of myositis, which is pain localized in the superficial muscles. A distinctive feature is the discomfort to palpation to add or trying to do when the patient turns or tilts of the torso. Sometimes the symptoms and after views of sprains bruises.
Painful syndrome of the muscle group to use the camera I paid, hard because sports athletes. In this case, to overload the muscle fibers lose their elasticity, the seals are the ones that detected by palpation.
The Causes Of The Disease
Pain back diagnosed with various diseases.
- pathological processes of the spine (hernia, ankylosing spondylitis, joint pain, sciatica);
- myocardial infarction, aortic aneurysm;
- diseases of the stomach and intestines (pancreatitis, colitis);
- the formation of stones in the kidney, cholecystitis, biliary colic.
Diseases are All different etiology, which must be taken into account in the choice of tactics of treatment.
Degenerative changes and occur in the cartilage of the bone. Violation of the morphological structure, which causes the degeneration, which occurs in osteochondrosis, spondylosis, or spondylosis.
Among provoking factors of destructive changes in this release:
- a metabolic disorder, which causes insufficient supply of nutrients to the intervertebral discs;
- limited intake of minerals;
- heavy loads and trauma;
- failures in the endocrine system;
- harmful habits for example tobacco and excessive dependence on alcohol;
- lack of exercise and lack of exercise.
Diseases that can cause inflammation of the spine occur both independently lead to complications and diseases. They are caught in rare cases, but a serious threat to patient health.
Inflammation can be localized in different parts of:
- anterior most often diagnosed with ankylosing spondylitis, or discit keeping spondylodiscitis;
- the localization of the rear part provokes the development of osteomyelitis, spondylitis, or paravertebral abscess;
- if the spinal canal becomes infected, inflammation of the development of abscess occurs or cases.
In addition, the tissues of the spine can be affected, as tuberculosis, brucellosis, trichinosis (a type of helminthiasis).
This type of diseases characterized by a sharp painful blow to the muscle groups, which is difficult to be eliminated by taking pain drugs. The clinical picture can be supplemented with concurrent symptoms of, for example, a sudden temperature rise and the body loss of feeling in certain parts of the spine.
Myofascial syndrome is characterized by the chronic formation of muscle tissue of seals in the form of pain (trigger) what. It causes severe not only discomfort, but also leads to a decrease in motor activity, in which the patient gets tired quickly, even a small physical exertion.
The likelihood of developing myofascial syndrome increased significantly during the following situations:
- osteochondrosis, spondylosis, injuries and bruises;
- if the diagnosis of scoliosis, or flat feet;
- if your work involves repeated stereotyped movements;
- when the psycho-emotional disorder (if it is paid, increased muscle tension).
Importance in clinical practice is given such as trigger-points. He are active or latent.
Because of this, they are classified as follows:
- The acute form. Trigger points are active and causing discomfort, try to do anything kun movement.
- Subacute. Negative symptoms disappear at rest.
- Chronic. The latent condition causes the unnecessary minor discomfort in that area.
In addition, the Ah to make the right and care, department of neurology accepted classification by etiological principle:
- the primary trigger which is formed due to muscle damage;
- secondary register in violation of the selection and the movement of the somatic organs.
In the second group the physiological cause tenderness of the muscles of the corset to call the state. They do not require any treatment, disappear spontaneously and after a short rest.
- perform heavy physical work for a long time;
- the deterioration or fatigue of the body;
- in the wrong position during the night to rest, or engage in repetitive actions during work;
- bad place for the organization of night sleep;
- poorly selected mattress pillow.
To find out the cause of back pain, I heard a man need from a doctor, as this may require the completion of several diagnostic methods. This allows to determine the tactics of treatment process, which does not allow the transition of the disease in action in the form.